[ovirt-devel] [QE][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.6.0 status

Michal Skrivanek mskrivan at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 15:56:08 UTC 2015

On 15 Sep 2015, at 15:33, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> We planned to start composing oVirt 3.6.0 Beta6 on *2015-09-16 08:00 UTC* from 3.6 branches.
>
> There are still 824 bugs [1] targeted to 3.6.0.
> Maintainers should scrub them and start pushing non critical bugs to ZStream releases.

FYI since bugzilla finally has flags for ovirt bugs too there are quite a few 3.6 virt bugs flagged with Development Conditional NACK due to Capacity or other reason. I plan to keep it like that for one more week to give people a fair chance to review what RHEV and oVirt bugs we're planning to defer.

> [...]
> 1247037	network	ASSIGNED	[new HostSetupNetworks] unmanaged networks handling
> 1262051	network	NEW	Host move from 'up' to 'connecting' and back to 'up' from time to time
> 1192778	network	NEW	Wrong BOOTPROTO displayed on setup networks GUI and there is no way to change it via setup networks
> 1250063	network	NEW	Host becomes non-operational when activating it from maintenance mode, if you have a required network that was never used
> 1247966	network	NEW	[userportal] Unable to add new nic to vm
> 1257168	network	NEW	[Clusters] > 'Manage Networks' > 'required all' and 'assigned all' checkboxes completely stopped working (in both of the dialogs)
> 1214805	network	POST	DatacenterAdmin role on system can't add new DC (missing CONFIGURE_MAC_POOL action group)
> 1246060	network	POST	[New HostSetupNetworks] Remove custom_properties  from vds_interface table and VdsNetworkInterface entity
> 1254713	network	POST	VM stuck in down state on vdsm when powering off VM with port mirroring
> 1259000	network	POST	Hosts stuck in 'connecting' status while running automation tests
> 1242235	network	POST	[New HostSetupNetworksCommand] Marking ipConfiguration and overridden QoS as out-of-sync
> 1260430	network	POST	REST | old SetupNetworks API | NPE when attaching network to host NIC
> 1095028	node	NEW	[3.5-7.0] Abort media check will cause system halt
> 1242215	sla	NEW	[HE] HE-vm not shown with unconfigured default storage domain in ovirt 3.6
> 1258901	storage	NEW	[UX] Toggling wad property while vm is up shouldn't be greyed out
> 1261953	storage	NEW	[vdsm] Host fails to connect to storage pool 'MiscBlockReadException: Internal block device read failure'
> 1253790	storage	NEW	[BLOCKED] consume fix for "iscsi_session recovery_tmo revert back to default when a path becomes active"
> 1253640	storage	NEW	Some dirty LUNs are not usable in RHEV
> 1257240	storage	NEW	Template's disk format is wrong
> 1261980	storage	NEW	failed LSM due to connection lost with qemu process
> 1253975	storage	NEW	[vdsm] extendVolumeSize task is not cleared in case of a live merge failure for a volume that was extended
> 1238239	storage	NEW	Deployment of hosted engine failed on ISCSI storage with 'Error block device action'
> 1258465	storage	NEW	Different behavior of connectStorageServer and prepareImage between iSCSI and NFS
> 1251008	storage	POST	[BLOCKED] libvirt reports physical=0 for COW2 volumes on block storage
> 1219680	storage	POST	webadmin portal allows to add non-ascii characters in the disk_description which causes false positive object creation in log.
> 1205697	ux	NEW	Can not assign tag to an entity from UI
> 1261075	virt	NEW	hostdev_passthrough: VM with attached host USB device failed to run.
> 1260409	virt	NEW	Migration failed since libvirtError in 'virDomainMigrateToURI2'
> 1261812	virt	POST	[ppc64le] VM startup takes too long when hot-plug memory feature is enabled

virt patches are ready, pending maintainers' attention

Thanks,
michal