[ovirt-devel] Martin Perina - new engine backend maintainer

Oved Ourfali oourfali at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 05:22:01 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Martin Perina has been working on the oVirt project for over 2.5 years.
He focused on various features, including AAA extensions, Kdump detection,
fencing, wildfly support, and various backend functionality.

He is also a very sharp reviewer, that caught many issues over these years.
He has become a key contributor in the last year, leading many major
efforts on the infrastructure group, and collaborating also with other
groups.

After consulting with the maintainers group, I announce that he is now an
engine backend maintainer.
Martin - we hope to see more and more good work from you in the upcoming
years.

David - can you set this in gerrit?

Thanks!
Oved