[ovirt-devel] Doctor Rest PostgreSQL report

Piotr Kliczewski pkliczew at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 13:29:28 UTC 2015

Martin,

For me it would be great to understand how cpu, memory changes over time
for the engine. I would like to see the same for doctor service.
I was not able to find it but it would be great to understand how many
queries there were for both tests and how log it took to run them.

It would be good to understand implications of running doctor on the same
machine as engine and on other machine.

Thanks,
Piotr