[ovirt-devel] Hello and A Question about oVirt

zhukaijie kjzhu14 at is.ac.cn
Mon Feb 1 03:16:18 UTC 2016

Hello, now I have defined a custom property named 'A' in oVirt Engine. Administrator is responsible for entering the value (and arbitrary string ) of 'A' before starting the VM. After an users trys to start the VM in oVirt, VDSM will add the value of 'A' in the qemu:arg of libvirt domain xml, so that the value of 'A' will be added into the QEMU Cmd as a param. However, just like the password of VNC or SPICE, I want to hide the value of 'A' in '*' format in both Libvirt domain xml and QEMU Cmd, So could you please tell me how to achieve it? Thank you very much and happy 2016.