[ovirt-devel] oVirt UI now supports GWT Super Dev Mode

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Tue Feb 2 17:30:06 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Thanks!

> I think that the steps explaining how to use that should appear also in
> README.developer file

These steps should be already there:

  https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/50742/10/README.developer

it's basically like this:

  - use DEV_BUILD_GWT_SUPER_DEV_MODE=1 when running make install-dev
  - use DEV_BUILD_GWT_SUPER_DEV_MODE=1 when running make gwt-debug
  - visit http://127.0.0.1:9876/ and bookmark "Dev Mode On" script
  - open GWT app (without ?gwt.codesvr=..) and click "Dev Mode On"

I'll update the "Frontend Debug" docs accordingly, I promise :-)