[ovirt-devel] Proposing Martin Betak as oVirt UI maintainer

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Wed Feb 3 14:20:07 UTC 2016

+1 from my side as well - I had the pleasure to work with Martin from his very beginnings on oVirt.
He have contributed number of fixes and refactorings as well as full features (hostdev UI).
In the past couple of months he was doing lots of frontend reviews providing valuable feedback proving
one can rely on him as a reviewer.

my full support :)
Tomas