[ovirt-devel] missing "jinja2"??

Martin Mucha mmucha at redhat.com
Fri Feb 5 09:55:09 UTC 2016

> > From: "Sandro Bonazzola" <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

that's true. When engine complained, I tried to search for answer on google, then I searched zimbra (no results, no idea why), then I installed library using pip (no idea why that wasn't sufficient for engine). Then I got hint how to install it using dnf (from several guys, sorry for not responding to all of you). 'After dnf' I can confirm engine works again.

Thanks to all involved in helping me.
M.