[ovirt-devel] ovirtm Hosts reinstall button

Paul Dyer pmdyermms at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:46:39 UTC 2016

It seems like I am hitting this issue from release 3.6.0:

   - If cluster is updated to compatibility version 3.6 while hosts that
   have not been upgraded, i.e with emulated machine flags that do not match
   cluster compatibility version 3.6, you might end up with incorrect emulated
   machine flag on the cluster. As a result, you will not be able to run VMs.
   Possible workarounds would be to to reset the emulated machine on the
   cluster (requires putting all the hosts into maintenance) or disable the
   host-plug memory feature in the database.

I clicked "reset emulated machines" on the cluster, while in maintenance
mode.   I checked vds_dynamic for the host, and found the columns
 supported_cluster_levels and supported_engine_levels to both be missing
version 3.6.

Paul