[ovirt-devel] Welcome: New ovirt.org website!

Yevgeny Zaspitsky yzaspits at redhat.com
Sun Feb 21 14:09:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

I updated my feature page [1] on the legacy site last week and added the
new picture file [2]. That's missing in the new site and github.
Looks like source/images/wiki folder was updated on github on Jun 19th last
time, which is quite long time ago...
IMHO it re-synced again...

[1] http://old.ovirt.org/Features/IPv6_support
[2] http://old.ovirt.org/File:Edit_network_ipv6.jpg