[ovirt-devel] check-merged job for vdsm

Yaniv Bronheim ybronhei at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 15:25:48 UTC 2016

Hi,
I added recently to check-merged phase a job for automatic functional test
run. see for example
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_master_check-merged-fc23-x86_64/52/

https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/48268/58/automation/check-merged.sh -
generally, it installs lago in the jenkins machine, set up f23 vm, ssh to
it, run vdsm service (in deploy.sh), and the commands in check-merged.sh

You can see the commands in check-merged.sh (I'll try to improve the
readability there).
you can add new tests there by adding them to FUNCTIONAL_TESTS_LIST or
calling your own script inside the vm - I think maybe to change it to run
all scripts under certain directory instead of the current ./run_test.sh
call. I'll see how the usage involves and will improve it.

To check your changes before merging you can use -
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_master_check-merged-fc23-x86_64/build?delay=0sec
which requires jenkins.com login

Currently many functional tests under tests/functional are broken
- vmQoSTests.py virtTests.py momTests.py that import VdsProxy - please try
to fix them or remove them if its not in use.

--
*Yaniv Bronhaim.*