[ovirt-devel] Hello and A Question about Commandline in oVirtCli

zhukaijie kjzhu14 at is.ac.cn
Wed Feb 24 06:04:15 UTC 2016

Hello. I have create a VM named "test" and define a VM custom property for it named "test_value". Now I try to start the VM through oVirtCli. Using "action vm test start", I can simply start the VM. But what if I want to start the vm with a certain value of the custom property for this time? From RHEV guide book, I know oVirt Cli support this function. But how should i construct the oVirtCli command line in actual operation? Could you please show me a simple example like "start the vm test with giving test_value a certain value like 'abcd'?thank you very much.