[ovirt-devel] 4.0 GenericApiGWTService responses no longer being gzipped.

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 22:01:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

While I was the network traffic in my browser for an issue I was working on. I
noticed the response sizes being unusually large. When I compared it against a
similar sized 3.6 installation the response was huge. Checking the headers it
appears that the response no longer is gzipped before being send to the user.
Does anyone know of any changes to that recently? I am unsure of what exactly
gzipped the responses to begin with. I was assuming either a filter or some
jboss setting.

If anyone could shed some light on this it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alexander