[ovirt-devel] No more "vds group" in master code , instead please use "cluster"

Jakub Niedermertl jniederm at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 17:48:12 UTC 2016

Hi Eli,

thank you, it helped. Now `engine-setup` works fine. However engine itself reports following in a few seconds after start:

    ERROR: relation "clusters_storage_domain" does not exist

Relevant part of engine log: http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/340672
Tested on current master (commit 8561bb69560686d0) and clean db.