[ovirt-devel] Topic for next Vdsm call - 19.1

Yaniv Bronheim ybronhei at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 11:39:47 UTC 2016

Things I plan to raise. feel free to add more

1. Plans to handle async processes without using death signal.
2. Vdsm messaging - I'll ask Piotr to elaborate about infra plans for that
topic (what about the external broker plans? any standard plan to
communicate with vdsm? such as for supervdsm and mom).
3. Contract for events and new apis - where it stands.
4. py.test - If someone can pick up the migration to py test

--
*Yaniv Bronhaim.*