[ovirt-devel] Hello statement on Ovirt VM.

신민수 msshin at kwsystem.co.kr
Tue Jan 19 08:06:33 UTC 2016

 Here is South Korea. Current through the ovirt engin you try to install the VM after creating Mint OS. Not install the screen moves during setup, it will stop as it is. We will let you know you do not have the support for possibly is Once from ovirt engin mint os. Website address of mint OS is, http: //hamonikr.org/ is here. Without download and install the Live CD, we will contact you. Could you please confirm. Thank you very much.

(주)강원시스템 영동지사 신민수 대리
Tel : 033-631-8501, 8502
Fax : 033-631-8503
Mob : 010-8713-1314