[ovirt-devel] Alpha version of the Ruby SDK ready for use

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 11:37:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

Version 4 of oVirt will include a new Ruby SDK. It is currently in
"alpha" status, but I think it is already usable. It is available from
"rubygems.org":

  https://rubygems.org/gems/ovirt-engine-sdk

You can install it as usual:

  $ gem install ovirt-engine-sdk

There are examples of how to use it in the source code itself:

  https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine-sdk-ruby/blob/master/sdk/README.md
  https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine-sdk-ruby/tree/master/sdk/examples

Any feedback is welcome, via this list, reporting bugs:

  https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=ovirt-engine-sdk-ruby

Or sending patches to gerrit:

  $ git clone git://gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-engine-sdk-ruby.git

Regards,
Juan Hernandez

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain