[ovirt-devel] changing engine domain name

Paul Dyer pmdyermms at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 00:43:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

thanks, changing 20-setup-ovrit-post.conf fixed the PKI Organization in
engine-setup.

after engine-setup completed, I was not able to login to the webportal.   I
needed to copy the  /etc/pki/ovirt-engine-backup-before-recreation back to
ovirt-engine in order to login.   The errors on the webportal were about
PKI something.   I didn't get a picture of it. sorry.