[ovirt-devel] Debug vdsm 4.0.0 report error: libvirt: XML-RPC error : Failed to connect socket to '/var/run/libvirt/libvirt-sock': Permission denied

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 14:01:40 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Additionally, another option is to use our manhole integration:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/manhole

this is available on ovirt-4.0.z

check manhole_enable in [devel] section.
As the name hints, this should not be enabled in production settings.

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D