[ovirt-devel] qemu-kvm-ev 2.6 landing on snapshot repos

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 12:48:31 UTC 2016

We're testing [1] to see if it will make system tests work until we'll have
official centos 7.3 repos.

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/66244/

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> tonight qemu-kvm-ev 2.6 will land in snapshot repositories for master, 4.0
> and 3.6.
> Please note that you'll need RHEL 7.3 or CentOS 7.3 ( currently ON_QA at
> http://buildlogs.centos.org/c7.1611.00 ) to use it.
>
> qemu-kvm-ev 2.3 is still available in those repos and on CentOS Virt SIG.
>
> Jenkins jobs may have failures related to this so please be sure to either
> filter qemu-kvm-ev 2.6 or versionlock it to 2.3 or add CentOS 7.3 testing
> repo to the job.
>
> --
> Sandro Bonazzola
> Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
> See how it works at redhat.com

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)