[ovirt-devel] oVirt Neutron External Provider

Than Maung tmaung at techintsolutions.com
Tue Nov 15 18:39:13 UTC 2016

All,

Is there a guide for getting oVirt 4.0.4 going with networks created in
Neutron? We are having problems with VMs not getting DHCP at all but they
are showing up in the OpenStack Dashboard interface under Ports with the
correct MAC IDs and the IP that the DHCP agent had assigned them. I'm using
OpenStack Newton version and the controller is working all properly.

We are trying to follow these two guides in trying to get virtual networks
to work but experiencing problems.

http://docs.openstack.org/newton/install-guide-rdo/neutron.html
http://captainkvm.com/2016/09/integrating-rhv-openstack-neutron/

Sincerely,