[ovirt-devel] Project ovirt-engine-api-model_4.0_build-artifacts-fc24-x86_64 is failing

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 08:26:56 UTC 2016

On 11/23/2016 09:16 AM, Eyal Edri wrote:
> Maybe worth adding the build artifacts to check-patch.sh so you'll see
> it before merge?

The check-patch.sh script already runs the build of the artifacts. The
problem is that in this case the "bug" was in the automation
build-artifacts.sh script itself, and it only runs when the patch is
merged. The reason for running the build-artifacts.sh script only when
the patch is merged is that it runs a heavy process: generation of
documentation using Publican. I didn't want to do that for every patch,
as it consumes a lot of resources and doesn't add anything in terms of
patch verification.

Actually I am currently using the build-artifacts.sh script where I
should probably use the check-merged.sh script. I think I need to
reorganize the jobs and the automation scripts to make this clearer. I
am working on that.

> On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 10:10 AM, Juan Hernández <jhernand at redhat.com
> <mailto:jhernand at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 11/23/2016 08:29 AM, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
>     >
>     http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine-api-model_4.0_build-artifacts-fc24-x86_64/30/console
>     <http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine-api-model_4.0_build-artifacts-fc24-x86_64/30/console>
>     >
>     > *
>     > *
>     >
>     > *
>     > *
>     >
>     > *00:04:35.993* + mv target/model.json exported-artifacts
>     > *00:04:35.993* mv: cannot stat 'target/model.json': No such file
>     or directory
>     > *00:04:35.993* Took 93 seconds
>     >
>     >
>     > Can you please have a look?
>     >

>     That should be addressed by the following patch:
>
>       Fix automation scripts after removing 'describe' profile
>       https://gerrit.ovirt.org/67208
>
>     --
>     Dirección Comercial: C/Jose Bardasano Baos, 9, Edif. Gorbea 3, planta
>     3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain
>     Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B82657941 - Red Hat
>     S.L.

> Eyal Edri
> Associate Manager
> RHV DevOps
> EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
> Red Hat Israel
>
> phone: +972-9-7692018
> irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain