[ovirt-devel] [ ERROR ] schema.sh: Please fix numbering to interval 04010491 to 04010500 and run the upgrade script.

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 09:37:58 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Eyal Edri <eedri at redhat.com> wrote:

> Can you paste here example of such job failing now?

​Sure, please take a look at patch https://gerrit.ovirt.org/66999​

​I've rebased it yesterday at 23:22 and upgrade from master job failed due
to the error I've described below:

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_upgrade-from-master_el7_created/9295/

Although at that moment​ patch https://gerrit.ovirt.org/67210 , which fixed
faulty revert patch [1], was already merged, so engine-setup should execute
successfully.

I've just scheduled another build on the same patch (there was no rebase at
this time), so you can compare the results.

Martin