[ovirt-devel] [VDSM] Flaky network tests

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 13:12:22 UTC 2016

On 28 November 2016 at 09:31, Dan Kenigsberg <danken at redhat.com> wrote:

> The failure we see is what I'd expect from a very slow slave.

There are no more reasons of the slaves to be slow, and netlink events
IMO should never have been slow (Completely unrelated to the storage
which was the slow thing until we moved to local disks).

Please investigate further, and open libvirt/oVirt bugs if you think
the slave VMs are somehow inherently slow, as oVirt is not currently
telling us the hyper-visors are overloaded in any way.

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com
RHCE, RHCi, RHV-DevOps Team