[ovirt-devel] Beta of new RH Bugzilla coming soon

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 09:15:32 UTC 2017

Infra team did preliminary checks on Bugzilla V5 and nothing we use today
will be affected.

Shlomi, can you verify and update the ticket on it? [1]

[1] https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-881

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 10:59 AM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Forwarding from Fedora development community.
> Being oVirt bugzilla on RH Bugzilla, this is valid for oVirt community as
> well

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)