[ovirt-devel] oVirt packages for JavaScript development have been updated

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 17:10:11 UTC 2017

Ryan, try running webpack with --display-error-details parameter.

Also, maybe this comment is related:
https://github.com/webpack/webpack/issues/3242#issuecomment-260411104

AFAIK, Node.js v6 path APIs had some changes, which possibly broke some
webpack plugins. Since current Node.js active LTS == v6, I'd expect webpack
plugin authors to fix their issues, you'll need to bump some versions in
package.json probably.

Vojtech