[ovirt-devel] [ACTION REQUIRED] new dependency -- ovirt-js-dependencies (replaces PatternFly)

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 20:34:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

why is this package not contained also in ovirt-master-snapshot repository
[6]? Most of developers are using ovirt-master-snapshot, because this is
the official repository for oVirt depelopers as mentioned in [7] and [8].
AFAIK there was not yet any official announcement that every developer
should switch from ovirt-master-snapshot to ovirt-tested-master ...

Martin

[6] http://plain.resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-master-snapshot/rpm/
[7]
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-engine.git;a=blob_plain;f=README.adoc;hb=HEAD