[ovirt-devel] [ACTION REQUIRED] new dependency -- ovirt-js-dependencies (replaces PatternFly)

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 15:11:56 UTC 2017

This was merged, and the RPM is in the snapshots repository. Therefore, you
do not need to add the tested-master repo as I mentioned in the original
thread. (See https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/72352/ for more info on that, if
you're interested.)

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you see anything strange with the UI.

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Sheremeta, MBA