[ovirt-devel] Cant get yum update "ovirt-*-setup*" packages to upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1

Lynn Dixon ldixon at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 07:55:01 UTC 2017

I am following the three simple steps in the release notes here:
https://www.ovirt.org/release/4.1.0/

I have added the repo fine, and did a yum clean all just to be cautions.

However, when I try to run the yum update "ovirt-*-setup*"  command it just
returns no updates found.  Likewise, if I even try to do a yum update
ovirt-engine-setup it returns no updates found.

I am currently running oVirt  4.0.6.3-1.el7.centos on a CentOS machine.  I
feel like I am missing something really simple here, but I can not get it
to update any packages beyond the 4.0 repos.  I have even tried disabling
the 4.0 repos, but no luck.

Any suggestions?

*Lynn Dixon* | Red Hat Certified Architect #100-006-188
*Sr. Cloud Consultant* | Cloud Management Practice
Google Voice: 423-618-1414
Cell/Text: 423-774-3188
Click here to view my Certification Portfolio <http://red.ht/1XMX2Mi>