[ovirt-devel] [REQUEST FOR COMMENTS] oVirt features tracking and documentation

Yaniv Dary ydary at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 14:43:40 UTC 2017

As long as a RFE is created at some point for tracking the testing and docs
I don't mind letting them in.
If no RFE is created it will get lost and no one will probably use the
feature, which will be a waste of time for the developer working on that.
Feature page can probably be a good option to automate a required url,
since this is also a good option to provide details on the work being done.

Yaniv Dary
Technical Product Manager
Red Hat Israel Ltd.
34 Jerusalem Road
Building A, 4th floor
Ra'anana, Israel 4350109

Tel : +972 (9) 7692306 <+972%209-769-2306>
        8272306
Email: ydary at redhat.com
IRC : ydary