[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt master ] [ 22/2/2017 ] [prepare_migration_attachments_ipv4]

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 12:58:04 UTC 2017

On 23 February 2017 at 13:58, Michal Skrivanek
<michal.skrivanek at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 22 Feb 2017, at 18:36, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Test failed: [ prepare_migration_attachments_ipv4 ]
>
> Link to suspected patches: -
>
> Link to Job:
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/test-repo_ovirt_experimental_master/5480/
>

> Since 5481 succeeded again, what do you suspect, a timing issue?

I really have no idea, since I didn't have time to look too deeply into that.
I'm not familiar with that part of OST to gauge how likely timing issues may be.

This run was launched by https://gerrit.ovirt.org/72840 . I guess it
couldn't possibly cause this.

In any case we have a more serious issue ATM, see my email form today.

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com
RHCE, RHCi, RHV-DevOps Team