[ovirt-devel] [monitoring][collectd] the collectd virt plugin is now on par with Vdsm needs

Yaniv Dary ydary at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 11:24:11 UTC 2017

We need good answers from them to why they do not support this use case.
Maybe a github issue on the use case would get more attention. They should
allow us to choose how to present and collect the data.
Can you open one?

Yaniv Dary
Technical Product Manager
Red Hat Israel Ltd.
34 Jerusalem Road
Building A, 4th floor
Ra'anana, Israel 4350109

Tel : +972 (9) 7692306 <+972%209-769-2306>
        8272306
Email: ydary at redhat.com
IRC : ydary