[ovirt-devel] Network is already in use by interface virbr2 error

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 15:49:01 UTC 2017

It looks like its related to KubeVirt jobs running Vagrant on the same
hosts, we're working on a better cleanup for it.

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 5:46 PM, Dan Kenigsberg <danken at redhat.com> wrote:

> Dafna, I suspect the answers to my questions lie somewhere in the logs,
> but may I ask you to do some of the foot work?
> Which libvirt is this? On your Jenkins slave? or in the lago virtual host?
> What calls libvirt and sees this error? Who tries to create the virbr2
> network?
>
> It smells like a lago/ost problem, not an ovirt one.
>

> On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Dafna Ron <dron at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We have an ongoing issue with some builds failing due to failure to clean
>> network from libvirt.
>>
>> the error is:
>>
>> libvirtError: internal error: Network is already in use by interface virbr2
>>

>> we are working to fix the issue and will update once it's resolved.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dafna

Eyal edri

MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)