[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt master ] [ 06-11-2017] [ 002_bootstrap.add_hosts ]

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Tue Nov 7 08:29:15 UTC 2017

On 7 November 2017 at 10:05, Martin Perina <mperina at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 6:13 PM, Dafna Ron <dron at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Link to suspected patches: https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/83367/
>>
>> Link to Job:
>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/3636/

> But I don't see any relation with the suspected patch ...

The conclusion was reached by elimination. The linked test ran with two patches:

83597,6 (vdsm) - https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/83597/6
83367,13 (vdsm) - https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/83367/13

And them '83597,6' was tested on its own and passed:

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/3637/consoleFull

If we have an emergent faulty behaviour here that is unrelated to any
patch, which is to say, it manifests itself by simply running the code
in 'tested', we need to deal with this fast.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi