[ovirt-devel] [ FIXED ] Missing release RPMs in resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/

Daniel Belenky dbelenky at redhat.com
Sun Nov 12 13:26:26 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Some of you might have encountered an error while trying to download the
latest ovirt release (4.1/4.1/master) from resources.ovirt.org/yum-repo/
During the weekend we had an issue with our nightly publisher's job. Those
jobs are responsible to move artifacts from Jenkins to the matching
snapshot repo in resources.ovirt.org.
Since the publishers failed, ovirt-release-master.rpm and
ovirt-release-4.x-snapshot.rpms (which are symlinks to
ovirt-${version}-snapshot) were unavailable.
The nightly publisher is fixed now and, the rpms were properly deployed to
the repo.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
--

DANIEL BELENKY