[ovirt-devel] [ FIXED ] Missing release RPMs in resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Nov 12 15:36:05 UTC 2017

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Nir Soffer <nsoffer at redhat.com> wrote:

> You should also notify users list, no?
> Maybe post on twitter? we should treat the repos as production servers.

These are nightly repos, not official oVirt ones, so they are not
production.
Also, the repos weren't down, its just the release rpms, so I don't see a
reason to communicate it more than it was already, but just in case any of
the users got affected, I'm adding this thread to the users list as well.

> On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 3:27 PM Daniel Belenky <dbelenky at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Some of you might have encountered an error while trying to download the
>> latest ovirt release (4.1/4.1/master) from resources.ovirt.org/yum-repo/
>> During the weekend we had an issue with our nightly publisher's job.
>> Those jobs are responsible to move artifacts from Jenkins to the matching
>> snapshot repo in resources.ovirt.org.
>> Since the publishers failed, ovirt-release-master.rpm and
>> ovirt-release-4.x-snapshot.rpms (which are symlinks to
>> ovirt-${version}-snapshot) were unavailable.
>> The nightly publisher is fixed now and, the rpms were properly deployed
>> to the repo.
>>
>> Sorry for any inconvenience,
>> --
>>
>> DANIEL BELENKY
>>
>> RHV DEVOPS
>>
>> EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D
>> <https://red.ht/sig>

Eyal edri

MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)