[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt master ] [ 2017-11-13 ] [add_master_storage_domain]

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Mon Nov 13 08:54:53 UTC 2017

On 13 November 2017 at 10:08, Nir Soffer <nsoffer at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 9:56 AM Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Test failed: [ add_master_storage_domain ]
>>
>> Link to suspected patches:
>> - https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/83849/4
>

> This fixes grammar in few error messages, I don't see how this can cause
> failures unless someone is depending on the error text...

Previous test with engine patches before it was successful:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/3769
This one included the following patches which were the two commits
leading up to the failing one:
- https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/83920/4
- https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/83918/2

Also following tests with no engine patches were also successful:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/3780/
so this eliminates suspicion for unrelated infra issues.

I think that is sufficient grounds for suspicion.