[ovirt-devel] oVirt CI now supports Fedora 27 and Fedora Rawhide

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Mon Nov 20 17:34:21 UTC 2017

On 20 November 2017 at 19:16, Piotr Kliczewski <pkliczew at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Piotr Kliczewski
> <piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:57 PM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

>> > Why are you trying to use lago repos in check-patch?
>> > There is no cf27/rawhide build of Lago yet, maybe just remove them
>> > from the appropriate *.repo files?
>> >

>> repo file reuse, will fix
>>

> I removed repos not available on fc27/fcraw and I got failures [1][2]:
>
> ImportError: No module named ovirt_imageio_common
>
> I see that [3] repo is not available for fcraw. I see that [4], [5] and [6]
> are not available for both.

[3] should become available as soon as any project builds successfully
for FCRAW, not sure which packages you actually need from there
though.
[4] should not be needed, what are you still using from there?
not sure what is it you need from [5] either - probably just 'repoman'
for lago [6], so not needed by things other then check-merged.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi