[ovirt-devel] Question about availability of image-io in ovirt master repo

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Wed Nov 22 11:14:07 UTC 2017

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 9:17 AM Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 22 November 2017 at 01:44, Greg Sheremeta <gshereme at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > Same thing really, but I like to navigate to
> > http://plain.resources.ovirt.org/repos/ovirt/tested/master/rpm/ and poke
> > around in the browser.
> >
> There is not guarantee that what you see in the web UI resembles the
> actual yum repository structure in any way, this is why tools that
> actually read the yum metadata are preferable.

Can we write a tool that will take a spec and list of platforms and repos,
and verify that all the packages listed in the spec exist?

The main use case is RHEL - in the CI we are running on CentOS, with
EPEL repos, so we cannot detect missing packages.

Or maybe we should fix the CI repos so it simulates better a real system?