[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt master ] [ 23-11-2017 ] [ 001_initialize_engine.test_initialize_engine ]

Viktor Mihajlovski mihajlov at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Nov 23 15:58:23 UTC 2017

On 23.11.2017 16:29, Dafna Ron wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a failing on test 001_initialize_engine.test_initialize_engine.
>
> This is failing with error Failed to start service 'ovirt-imageio-proxy

[...]
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/4055/artifact/

The patch hasn't changed any code, so I *think* I'm innocent here.

FWIW, I've noticed the following error in
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/4055/consoleText
basic-suit] RuntimeError: Failed to run reposync 3 times for repoid:
centos-extras-el7, aborting.
Not sure whether this indicates a real error condition.
[...]
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski