[ovirt-devel] oVirt 4.2.0 blockers review - Day 2

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Nov 29 07:40:08 UTC 2017

Hi,
we had 7 blockers yesterday and the list is now down to 4:
Bug ID Product Assignee Status Summary Changed
1516113 cockpit-ovirt phbailey at redhat.com POST Deploy the HostedEngine
failed with the default CPU type 2017-11-27 20:52:27
1509629 ovirt-engine ahino at redhat.com POST Cold merge failed to remove all
volumes 2017-11-28 11:33:16
1507277 ovirt-engine eraviv at redhat.com POST [RFE][DR] - Vnic Profiles
mapping in VMs register from data storage domain should be supported also
for templates 2017-11-28 06:38:34
1496719 vdsm edwardh at redhat.com POST Port mirroring is not set after VM
migration 2017-11-28 11:54:20

Looking at bug status and at yesterday mail thread all of the above should
go in modified today.
Please ping me when you move above to modified, if possible we'll build RC
today, if not we'll have to delay another day.

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
<http://www.teraplan.it/redhat-osd-2017/>