[ovirt-devel] oVirt 4.2.0 blockers review

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Wed Nov 29 12:08:26 UTC 2017

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 9:22 AM Yaniv Kaul <ykaul at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 12:10 AM, Nir Soffer <nsoffer at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> We merge the last multipath alerts patches today.
>>

> But engine side is not ready, so the feature is not yet usable.

The main work is the vdsm side, and we have now very useful logs
when multipath health logs in vdsm. These logs alone should be very
important for support.

Also having the new monitor running in the beta is very important,
if we discover some issues with it, we want to fix them before
the actual release.

I don't know how much work is needed on the engine yet, Fred is
working on this.

>> We have 2 pending patches for lvm filter:
>> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/topic:lvm-filter+is:open
>>

> No one has reviewed them yet - I doubt we can.

One patch left, should be merged today, waiting for Adam ack.