[ovirt-devel] please test UI plugins in 4.2 beta

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Wed Nov 29 13:44:44 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

[I should have sent this message sooner -- apologies, and thanks to Martin
Sivak for the reminder!]

If you're trying out oVirt 4.2 Beta, please check that any existing UI
plugins [1] you are using 1. still work (they should!), and 2. look good in
the new UI. If something doesn't look quite right with a UI plugin [for
example, if it doesn't quite match the new theme], please contact Alexander
Wels and me and we can assist with getting it updated.

[1] https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/ux/uiplugins/

Best wishes,
Greg

--

GREG SHEREMETA

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - TEAM LEAD - RHV UX

Red Hat NA

<https://www.redhat.com/>

gshereme at redhat.com    IRC: gshereme
<https://red.ht/sig>