[ovirt-devel] Additional patches in vdsm - post mortem

Piotr Kliczewski piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 08:12:18 UTC 2017

All,

Recently you could notice few patches being merged and later reverted.
I would like to say what happened. Sometime ago I pushed a tag to
vdsm-jsonrpc-java and later reused that command from my history to
push 6 patches [1][2][3][4][5][6] to vdsm for a review. I did not
notice that I pushed for `heads/master` instead of `for/master` this
caused to bypass gerrit and the patches were merged. When I noticed
what happened I pushed [7] to revert it. I hope no-one was affected.

Thanks,
Piotr

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=vdsm.git;a=commit;h=fc1174c91f68ba389df5ef7269d54a942da93f8f
[2] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=vdsm.git;a=commit;h=4d2f50014a96f9f98d811d0818743dc36ab82732