[Engine-devel] SPM Priority Design - Wiki Page

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Wed Dec 28 19:25:25 UTC 2011

On 12/27/2011 05:22 PM, Miki Kenneth wrote:
> Few points:
> - From requirement perspective - 0-10 scale is OK too.

UI-wise Isn't High-Medium-Low enough? Unless we are going to credit some
with extra points (for example, for having a bond) or take off points
(for not being connected to the ISO domain, for example) ?

We can set in the engine 'High=8, Medium=5, Low=2' and have the API set
finer granularity if desired.

BTW, I'd do the 2nd order by latency to the master domain, not random.
Y.