[Engine-devel] project meetings on irc?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 15:38:11 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 08:10:55AM -0700, Alan Pevec wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:05 AM, Lee Yarwood <lyarwood at redhat.com> wrote:
> > I was actually after a list of infrastructure projects such as meetbot
> > etc that I could help out with if possible.

We're also doing some organizing here on the wiki:

http://ovirt.org/wiki/Infrastructure

About meetbot, I planned to use supybot-meetbot from EPEL, and I have
some nice, specific instructions from another meetbot admin. What
would be a good exercise is to discuss the how-we-want-it-done as a
group on infra@, then do it. :)

- Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org