[Engine-devel] Trouble building ovirt engine - exit code 137 from javac

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 19:09:16 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am having some trouble building the engine with `mvn clean install -Pgwt-admin,gwt-user -DskipTests=true -X`, the output I eventually get indicates a failure in building WebAdmin. I am doing this in a clean F16 environment with a fresh clone of the repository. The javac version is javac 1.6.0_22.

http://pastebin.com/VZvUpmTK

Any suggestions on how to get past this and successfully building the WebAdmin stuff?

Thanks,

Steve