[Engine-devel] ovirt-engine repo up in gerrit.ovirt.org!

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn dennisml at conversis.de
Mon Oct 31 16:56:49 UTC 2011

On 10/31/2011 03:34 PM, Moti Asayag wrote:
> On 10/31/2011 04:11 PM, Oved Ourfalli wrote:
>> It doesn't come with jboss, but it is copied there when deploying the oVirt engine (maven "dep" profile: "-Pdep").
>> Did you build the engine with this profile as well?
> Actually for the first time, it's better to use:
> mvn clean install -Pdep,gwt-admin,setup_postgres
>
> setup_postgres - will copy postgresql datasource file and additional
> configuration files to jboss. setup_postgres won't be required until
> specific changes to those configuration files is made.
>
> dep - will copy the ear and quartz to jboss deploy folder.

Hm, initially I used "mvn clean install -Pdep,setup_postgres" as the build
page suggests but apparently that didn't copy the quartz file?
I just did a "mvn install -Pdep" again and this time the quartz jar was copied.

Also the exception flood was apparently caused because postgresql was not
running. After I started it things look great now.

I did a test api call and browsed both webadmin and userportal and things
seem to work as they should for the moment.

Regards,
   Dennis