[Engine-devel] Unifying (parts of) commit templates.

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 13:25:01 UTC 2012

On Aug 12, 2012, at 13:56 , Doron Fediuck wrote:

> [...]
Is is a problem adopting the same for all the projects? It would be nice to be really consistent everywhere.

Is the <core|restapi… really useful for anything? Many times its not easy to say which is the right one, things are shared between webadmin and portal, etc...
In the past I found "BZ #123456 - bug title" on the first line to be the most helpful.

Also it would imho  be great if we get consistent tags for each build (or at least the commit ids) I know we are trying, but still its not really at the same time when the build is created.

Thanks,
michal