[Engine-devel] default config value (vdc_options; general)

Gilad Chaplik gchaplik at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 10:16:11 UTC 2012

hi all,

In engine config table (vdc_options), when an option has a general as its version, and we fetch by version,
we aren't getting the general value, rather the default one (hard coded in the config value enum)

Is this the wanted behavior and why?
According to it general is some-kind of a version number instead of a configurable fallback to a missing version.

NOTE: currently there isn't any configurable default; in case the hard coded default != your configurable default,
you need to specify it for each version.

I will be glad to fix it.

Thanks,
Gilad.