[Engine-devel] UI plugins patches merged, moving out of proof-of-concept stage

Costea, George George.Costea at netapp.com
Wed Dec 12 13:58:42 UTC 2012

Great work Vojtech.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: engine-devel-bounces at ovirt.org [mailto:engine-devel-bounces at ovirt.org] On Behalf Of Vojtech Szocs
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:28 AM
To: engine-devel
Subject: [Engine-devel] UI plugins patches merged, moving out of proof-of-concept stage

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that oVirt UI plugins feature just moved out of proof-of-concept stage, with relevant patches [1,2] merged into ovirt-engine git repository.

I'll be working on related documentation (wiki) in near future, along with contributing some sample plugins into samples-uiplugins [3] git repository.

I'd like to thank everyone involved in pushing this feature forward. I hope we'll see some interesting plugins soon!

Regards,
Vojtech

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/8120/
[2] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/9250/
[3] git://gerrit.ovirt.org/samples-uiplugins